- The stated purpose of this luxurious volume is to promote wellness and longevity. Its artwork and photographs of individual vegetables are complemented by near-rapturous commentaries. The recipes for vegetable dishes of different traditions are clearly set out and the kitchen advice appears to be practical and well worn.
- This is the story of Ashley, set against the backdrop of colourful Malaysia. It is a fictional story of love, romance, betrayal and revenge. Caught in a web of international intrigue and imprisoned in a maximum-security prison, her spirit never really died. Rescued by love she secretly thrived on one burning desire - revenge.MYR37.80
- This book is special in that it is a memoir filled with anecdotes depicting the events in Amin's day-to-day life throughout his 'incredible' year of 2011, when he was 13 years old. Narrated in his typically familiar, warm and inimitable Malaysian styleMYR58.80
- Money Logging investigates what Gordon Brown has called probably the biggest environmental crime of our times - the massive destruction of the Borneo rainforest by Malaysian loggers. Historian and campaigner Lukas Straumann goes in search not only of the lost forests and the people who used to call them home, but also the network of criminals who have earned billions through illegal timber sales and corruption.MYR50.00
- Tankas from a Tsunami is a cycle of poems in the aftermath of the horrendous tsunami that struck the Asia-pacific region on 26th December 2004; taking nearly 300,000 lives and leaving a trail of death and devastation that affected millions around the globe.MYR50.00
- Together Alone is a series which saw Ivan taking up the challenge of working in an unfamiliar format and on a scale which most artists would steer away from,in addition to tackling a new, unstable medium - resin. All grueling hurdles which he posed to himselfin a quest to push ahead on his journey (This is 40-page, large format, art catalogue from Wei Ling Gallery)